Mar 7, 2014

Superhero In Training T-Shirt


Superheros are a big deal around here.

Like BIG.

B.I.G

How big?

Well, I have four Superheros in training to be exact. That is a pretty big deal.

I figured I should make a shirt declaring their future world saving status. That way their awesomeness would be clear.

Hence, this Superhero In Training T-Shirt.


I used Expressions Vinyl flocked heat transfer vinyl and cut it with my Silhouette. I used a simple rectangle shape and block lettering. I used the negative space for the letters.


It was a quick and fun project that brought immediate joy to the wearer and the momma.

Do you see this face?


He loves this shirt, as would any superhero in training.


I think this superhero's superpower is cuteness.


Do you have Superheros In Training at your house? They might need a shirt like this.

Thanks for reading Peeps!

Follow along with Just Another Day in Paradise

Instagram        Facebook        Pinterest        Twitter

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love the shirt! My little boy would love one of these.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Thanks Dee-Dee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...