Dec 31, 2013

Top Ten Recipes of 2013


Time for the yearly post recap.

2013 was a big year for recipes. You the reader (and also the pinner...lots of love to Pinterest), really seemed to like the recipes posted here on Just Another Day in Paradise. In fact, that is two years in a row that the majority of the top ten most viewed posts are recipes. I always contemplate changing over into a recipe blog after I compile these lists. However, I just love the sewing projects, DIY, holiday, party, and all the other lifestyle aspects of this blog too much to say goodbye to them. So for now I will continue to be a general lifestyle blog.

I would love your input though, so feel free to let me know what you think.

As I was compiling my Top Ten Posts list for 2013, I realized I might need to do two lists. A recipe list and a project list, since like I just said, I also like all that projecting stuff.

Today, though we will stick to the recipes.

So here for your drooling...er...uh...reading and pinning (aka feel free to pin the heck out of these recipes) delight are the Top Ten Recipes of 2013 from Just Another Day in Paradise starting at number 10...

Drum roll please...





















Are you hungry now? 

I am.

Did you notice the love for the slow cooker? I really need to dedicate more time to Slow Cooker Saturday don't I? I promise I will, just for you.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who reads this blog. 
Thanks for sharing and pinning what you read.
 I appreciate it just so stinkin' much!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the recipes, but I also enjoy the variety on your blog. I say keep posting on whatever strikes your fancy, you're doing great!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Thanks Vicki! I love that you told me to do what strikes my fancy! I think I will ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...