May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week: For a SOAPer Teacher


EDIT: I have fixed the post, so that the printable images 
are now available! Just scroll down.

It is Teacher Appreciation week. We love our teachers! We have had some fabulous, fabulous teachers.

Today I am sharing one of our teacher appreciation gifts.

This year one of the ideas I had involved some gloriously, lovely, and altogether delightful smelling handmade soap. Then I came up with on oh-so clever tag line...

"Thanks for being a SOAPer teacher"

I know, I know you are dying from my cleverness.

 I ordered my handmade soap from Rachael's Homemade Soap Shop. I ordered black raspberry vanilla and honey almond oatmeal.


They are so pretty!

They also smell divine. Divine I tell you.

Then I whipped up two different tags in Picmonkey. One telling the kind of soap, and the other with the SOAPer teacher tag line.


I packaged up the soap in a berry container. Then I tied some fabric around it and used a clothespin to attach the tags.
 

Here are the tags just for you. You can click and save them to your computer. Then just insert it into a Word document and print it off. You could use this idea with handmade soap or even fancy and lovely hand soap in a pump.





Happy Teacher Appreciation week to all the fabulous teachers we know!

4 comments:

Momofgirls said...

THANK YOU!! I have been waiting in anticipation for this post!! You are amazing and those soaps look divine!

McIntire Madness said...

I love this idea and want to print it but somehow I can't seem to find the right link. Is it there?

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

You should be able to just right click on the image and save it to your computer. Then open it a word doc and it should be able to print it off. Let me know if it works.

Corrie- said...

I would love this gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...