Nov 13, 2012

Seven Thanksgiving Projects

Thanksgiving is one of my all time favorite holidays. I love the spirit. I love focusing on gratitude. I love gathering together. I love traditions. I love putting together a menu. I love the simply elegance of setting the table for such a holiday. And oh yeah, I love turkey, potatoes, and rolls.

I have done a few Thanksgiving projects over the years.

I thought I would share them with you today. I have seven projects to show you that range in time needed to complete them. Several can be done with your kiddos. Some are for your Thanksgiving table. Then there are a few just for the house. There is even a hostess gift in there.

I hope you enjoy and that you find one or two things to put on your Thanksgiving project list. I have a few projects still in mind for this year. Hopefully at least one of them will get done.

For now, there are these projects to share with you.

1. Thumbprint Thanksgiving Place Cards


2. Framed Turkey Hand Prints


3. 10 Minute Place Mat Apron: A Hostess Gift


4. Thanks Banner


5. Mayflower Place Setting 


6. Thanks Pennant Banner


7. Simple Thankful Tree


Enjoy!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Such cute ideas. Where do you come up with all this creativity and beauty? Oh....and time? :)

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Uh Melanie, did you notice these were project from the past...hahaha time is something I seem to never have anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...