Aug 19, 2012

In a Nutshell: Bean and the Lack of Pictures



This week we have done a lot. The week was a weird mix of trying to enjoy the last bits of Summer and being tired of Summer and trying to get back some normalcy before school starts. 

We played outside. We went to the pool. We got more stuff for school. We cleaned. The boys had a couple of late nights. I sewed. I canned green beans. I organized a bit.

None of this was photographically documented. Nope. None of it.

Another area of photography that I feel I am slacking in, is capturing all of the sweet moments we are having with Bean.

With Oldest, every, and I mean EV-AH-REE thing was captured on film. 

Capturing the kiddos has digressed with each new Little Man.

So my sweet Bean hardly has any proof of his baby existence.

Which is such a terrible, terrible shame. 

He is lovely and sweet. Smiley and giggles abound from him. 

From now on I have every intention of  just snapping photos like a crazy woman...well crazier woman...

I am going to not care if the shot is inside or at night with no natural light. I am not going to care if the moment can't be captured all professional photog like. After all, not every photo can be uber great, and I am tired of missing parts of their lives because it won't make a awe-inspiring photo.

So Bean's photo files on the computer should be bustin' soon. I might even share some with you.

For now, here is a little video of my unbelievably cute Bean. Enjoy Grandmas and Grandpas, this is for you. Notice the Little Men noise in the background!

VIDEO fixed...SORRY EVERYONE.



So cute.

4 comments:

M. Jorgensen said...

Can tou believe that he is almost 5 months old! That is oh so close to 6, which is half a year!!! Crazzzy! Thesw boys are growibg up fast!

Ben said...

Such a cutie!!

The Park Family said...

That's funny...I call my little 9 month old Lucy "bean". It has just been her special name ever since she was born...our little bean. Cute!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Yeah, I don't know how we started using Bean, but it is a cute nickname!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...