May 3, 2012

Lemon Supreme Cookies



Spring is here. Joyous Spring. Spring is light. Spring is happy. Spring is refreshing.

For some reason when I think of lemons I think of Spring...not Summer. I know weird...but there ya have it.

Lemons=Happy=Spring.

Which is why I have a lemony recipe for you today. Do you wanna know an added happy bonus to our happy lemon cookies? They only have THREE ingredients. Say whaaaat?!?? Yup. I speak the truth. So enjoy yourself some Spring and make the easiest cookies ever.


Lemon Supreme Cookies

Ingredients:
Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
1- 8oz tub cool whip topping, softened
1 egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients.


The dough will be thick and taffy-esque.


Drop the dough in heaping tablespoon amounts onto a greased cookie sheet.


Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
Remove. Eat. Share. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

So I just made these yesterday - LOVE them...but hate them at the same time...they're NOT going to help the numbers on the scale!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...