Mar 3, 2012

A Pinteresting Saturday: Harry Potter Banner



This week for A Pinteresting Saturday (yes I know I am late today but we had a super fun and exciting family day I will share with you later) I am sharing my take on this Harry Potter birthday party banner.

I do believe this idea was the very first thing I pinned on my Harry Potter pinterest board. This is what snowballed my whole party idea board.

 

Ironically this was one of the last projects I got done before the party. I had debated and debated about actually buying an old book like in the original pin. I actually debated so long I ran out of time to go to a used book store to find a used book.

Then BAM my brain turned on and I came up with a brilliant alternative. I took one of our Harry Potter books and scanned some of the chapter pages. Then I printed them off and cut them out. I used my Silhouette and cut out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" using Harry Potter font. Then I glued a letter to each page and strung it up with black yarn.


The banner was the perfect way to say Happy Birthday in a Harry Potter way.

How has your pinning been going? Gotta love Pinterest.

1 comment:

The Gibson's said...

I was able to make a most adorable minni mouse headband from pinterest, so cute on my little girl. Now to wear it at the magical kingdom!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...