Jan 3, 2012

Itty Bitty Ruffle Apron


I had to share this Itty Bitty Ruffle Apron with you guys. I made this for a Christmas present for one of our nieces. The apron went along with these cookies...


My idea for this apron was sparked by one I saw from Anthropoligie. I fell in love with the ruffles. I kind of went by the seat of my pants to make this little apron, and the seat of my pants came through for me. I am happy with how adorable it turned out.

The ruffles...


The little pocket...


Oh, did I mention the ruffles???


A perfect apron to go with some pretend cooking time for any sweet little baker.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for this! She LOVES it. She was wearing it for quite a while yesterday. :)

Melanie said...

:) That is SO cute. And yes, the ruffles are adorable. What a lucky little lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...