Jan 24, 2012

Food Contributor: Baked Potato Soup


I am over at Somewhat Simple today for my monthly food contributor post.

Today I am sharing the recipe for this really yummy Baked Potato Soup. This soup is a house favorite around here, and okay it is a personal favorite. You all know how I feel about soup, I am not shy in expressing my undying love and devotion for all things soup.

I have made this soup for years and it continues to be one I make several times every winter. So head on over and get yourself the recipe.


In the post I  also linked to several other soup recipes I have shared previously on the blog. The post is pretty much like a SOUPerly  fantastic ode to all things soup. I know you will like it!

Come back for Recipe Thursday this week and you 
can get yourself another soup recipes. This might be one of 
my brand new ultimate favorite soup recipes.

I am just sayin'. People I had this soup TWICE for left overs...
TWICE! That is like some kind of leftover record for me.

Love ya all! 
Have a grand day.

1 comment:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

This recipe is going on my menu plan this week! Thanks so much Larissa!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...