Dec 31, 2011

My Favorite 11(squared) of 2011


Okay so first of let me say 2011 felt busy. 2011 felt productive. 2011 was EXHAUSTING. This year for the 2011 blog recap I decided to go through and list my 11 favorite projects AND my 11 favorite recipes that have been shared here on Just Another Day in Paradise through out the year.

Not all of my favorite projects were tutorials. Some were just things I was super proud of accomplishing. Okay first up a little recap of my favorite projects, in no particular order:

1. Hoodie-a-saurus (pictured above)


4. Sven the Sock Monkey
this one was for a crafting competition...and shock I never 
really posted about it. Still loved it SO much.


6. PARTIES (bowling, puppy, and superman themed)


MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
7. COSTUMES (Wolverine, Spiderman, and Superman)



Whew! Obviously I had some fun this year with my projects.

I also had fun with cooking and sharing some recipes. Since I am 7 months preggars, food really seems to be consuming my every waking thought. In light of this, I thought I would share 11 of my favorite recipes for the year too.






most popular food post

Now I am SUPER hungry....I mean stomach-growling-mouth-drooling hungry.

I sure enjoyed 2011. Lots of creating. Lots of cooking. Lots of new adventures.

I know 2012 will be just as exciting with the arrival of our sweet little surprise baby boy #4, continuing to get settled in our new home, and just being a fun crazy house full of all Little Men.

Hope you can look back with fondness on your 2011 too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great stuff! You've been busy this year!

Melanie said...

Super cute and super tasty! Yum...my mouth was watering looking at your recipes. And I just ate. That's sayin something. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...