Dec 21, 2011

Felt Cookies: Quickish Gift


Awhile ago I saw this idea on MADE...you know that one pretty awesome blog. I immediately pinned it to my Projects To Do board. I mean I do love making anything from felt and I knew this would be a fun and easy gift to make. There wasn't a tutorial, but it was easy peasy to figure out what to do.

Really, it is easy. Cut out circles for any regular cookie. Then cut out random chip-like shapes for chocolate chip cookies or anything similar. Cut out heart or other shapes for sugar cookies, then cut a smaller piece from a frosting color.


For the gingerbread man and woman just trace yourself out a basic gingerbread person shape. Then cut out tiny pieces of felt to turn them into a traditional gingerbread man and woman.


Sew all the pieces on one of the two pieces for each cookie. When pieces are in place sew the two cookie pieces together. That is it!

See what I mean about easy!

Then your favorite little baker can have his or her own set of scrumptious cookies.

Some chocolate chip cookies. Some chocolate white chip cookies. We must not leave out peanut butter.


Of course your baker will need a gingerbread husband and wife.


And I personally think that no baking session is complete with out some sugar cookies!


Cookies are delightful, don't you think? Bonus....these are calories free.


Now I just need to package them up, gift wrap them and give them to one of my sweet little nieces.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those are SO SO CUTE! They look pretty yummy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...