Nov 25, 2011

Belly Love: 22 Weeks


So last week I had one of those days were I felt less prego chubby and frumpy than normal. They are rare in this house for sure. So I decided to call up my friend and ask her to come over and take some photos. She was super sweet and packed up her kiddos and headed over.

Besides my senior photos...which were taken, uh...a while ago...ehem...I haven't done pictures of just myself. I felt a little awkward, but I am happy I did this.

This was a sweet way to document this stage of this pregnancy. So here is some belly love for you.




She even took some head shots for me to use on the blog...in all my years of blogging I had yet to take one. Now I have a couple. Yay!


Thanks Tifani!

9 comments:

...C o w R o a d... said...

Those shots are just lovely! :-)

Melanie said...

Oh, Pretty Lady. These pictures are beautiful. :)

Amanda said...

You look beautiful! Miss you millions!!

Michelle said...

You are definitely gorgeous Larissa! I wish I looked like you when I'm pregnant! ;) Or even when I'm not! Sheesh!

Holly Wilcox said...

You look so beautiful!! I love your outfit.

~ ¤ ♥CHANEL... ♥ ¤ ~ said...

вы очень красивая))

Natalie said...

You're cute. I slightly hate you...just kidding (mostly). Love your guts, woman.

Amelia Marie said...

You are beautiful and the photos are too! So glad you had them taken!! -Amy

Shanea said...

Well look at you looking all effortlessly beautiful. It is so wonderful that you took the chance to document this special time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...