Oct 17, 2011

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...


We had a photo shoot at our house. The shoot involved one finished costume, one little man suit, a pair of fake glasses, and the most handsome almost 5 year old I know.

I happened to luck out that the party theme Middle chose for this year's party was Superman. Since he had already also chosen that as his costume of choice I was golden for this photo shoot--which was for his party invites.

He was super cooperative and most of the pictures turned out great...



However, try explaining to a four year old how to look brave and strong. Well it is hard, and this is what you get...angry curmudgeon face.


So we stuck with his own cute serious face. Perfect.


With my oh-so-cute Superman photos in hand, I tinkered around in photoshop and made this party invite.


I got the idea from here. Their invitation is WAY adorable and has several more professional touches than mine does.Still, I wanted to see if I could figure out how to make a copy cat invitation and I was pretty happy with what I got.

Now I just have to plan the rest of the party...hahaha.

7 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

adorable! That party looks awesome!

Anabella said...

Looks sooo good!! He's like a model. Very handsome superman!

Michelle said...

So cute! You always throw the most amazing parties!

Stockhoff Family said...

Oh my, what a cutie!!!!!! Just love that little guy.

Amy said...

Very cute...uh, I mean brave and strong!

Momofgirls said...

Love these pictures! Miss you guys!!

Exploding With Smiles said...

I have a huge list of blogs i follow but yours and my sisters are the only ones i take the time to look at everyday. I just love all your ideas. I am looking for ideas for nautical themed costumes that are simple, fast and cheap. got any ideas. if so email me please i am desperate. tarwaterfamily4@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...