Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

 I don't do hardly anything for St. Patrick's Day.

I have tried to make a shirt for at least one of the boys each year, this year it was Oldest Little Man.

I did a subway art stencil using my Silhouette 

I did a little favor for teacher.

 idea found here

I always dress the boys in GREEN...even if I forget to dress myself in GREEN.

Here is a Happy St. Patrick's Day to what ever level you celebrate it.


jaenell said...

Adorable idea for the shirt! How did you make it? I'm new to stenciling etc, especially with paints on fabric...

Natalie said...

the faces your kids make = superb. P.S. I love love love the shirt.

Larissa said...


I made my stencil by typing all the words into my Silhouette program. Then I cut it out on a sheet of vinyl and used the negative of the vinyl for a stencil.

I will probably be doing a tutorial soon.

The same effect can be done with freezer paper, with a lot of patience, tracing, and exacto-knifing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...