Mar 1, 2011

JoAnns Tee To Ruffle Tee: Tutorial

 By popular demand I did a tutorial on my original Joann's craft tee to Ruffle Tee.

The tutorial is over at Thirty Handmade Days today.

So go on over. Say hi and see how I make this...



from these ugly lifeless little numbers.


Hope this is all you dreamed it would be. Now go and make yourself a ruffle tee and look glorious!

Also...Don't forget the Bobaloo giveaway going on right now.

Linking:

Blue Cricket Designs: Show and Tell Wednesdays
The CSI Project: The Green Challenge
Night Owl Crafting: Hoo's Got Talent
Somewhat Simple: Strut Your Stuff

10 comments:

Keri said...

WOW this shirt is impressive. For reals girl how do you do it all. How do you juggle three little boys, homework, dinner, playtime with kids, house cleaning, bills, laundry, and grocery shopping and then pull something off as fancy smancy as this. I am beyond impressed and need to take life lessons from you girl.

Abbie said...

It looks great! Does it wash well?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cute cute ruffle tee!

Celeste said...

Yay! Thank you so much Larissa!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

So cute. I wish my talents in the fashion/sewing department were this good. I am green with envy over your shirt...in a good way.

Lisa said...

LOVE THIS TEE! Gotta try this.

Jaime said...

LOVE IT! I featured you on my Toast of Tuesday. Feel free to come grab a button!

http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/03/toast-of-tuesday.html

SamTa said...

Love this Tee.. It will be perfect project for my daughter

Rachel Sue said...

So cute! I would love to feature this on my blog, Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to drop by and grab a featured button.

Thanks!

http://reuseandupcycle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this shirt and am using your directions to make a refashion- I am a little afraid to cut out the sleeve pattern as I am wondering what if I cut it too small and it doesn't fit. Can you share how to make the pattern for the sleeve. thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...