Mar 6, 2011

In a Nutshell: Orange You Excited for Spring?


All week we have been downing fruit. I think we are trying to trick our selves into thinking it is spring. We went through several pounds of grapes, some apples, 2 packages of strawberries, and a whole bag of the most DE-lish oranges.

Even though temperatures were still CHILLY, the sun was shinning brightly. So we opened all the curtains, peeled some oranges and pretended it was warm and lovely outside.

We "spring" cleaned  closets and rooms...well at least a couple of them.

Yes, this last week we really did try to convince ourselves it was spring.

We almost convinced ourselves...

and then this morning...

it SNOWED.

Sigh...I wish I weren't out of oranges.

4 comments:

Emily Love said...

Mmm! I've been going through oranges like crazy too! I have to go today and pick up some more. I don't know where you live, but it's suppose to get up to 67 degrees on Tuesday here in middle TN! I hope you get some warm weather too!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

awww...Boo for snow. I hope spring comes your way for real, very soon. We are enjoying a lovely sunny day here in the south. At least get some more oranges! = )

Magpie Shinies said...

I just became your 800th follower!

Magpie Shinies said...

And if it is anything, it snowed here, too, today. We're supposed to get more Wednesday. Didn't stop me from buying my spring cleaning stuff, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...