Feb 7, 2011

Whew...I Made It

You had to make it into the top 10 to move on...I was 9. Whew, barely made it. Thank you to all of you who took an extra second of your day and went and voted...it is because of you that I will consume just half the bottle of pepto instead of the entire one.

My very favorite project was the winner and I could not be less surprised that Bree from the Extra Ordinary Bree won with this ah-mazing project.


Awesome, right?

Well I live to craft another day. I am having idea overload. I am really trying to make something without having to go to the store. We will see if I can pull it off. I am sure hubby is going to sigh and roll his eyes when he comes home and my craft supply has thrown up all over our bed. 

Sorry hubby. We can push it on to the floor when it is time to go to bed...oh wait I never do that...

I truly do appreciate all of you who voted for me. Hopefully you will come back at the end of the week to throw vote again. This weeks' theme is-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...