Dec 5, 2010

My New Christmas Look




Traditionally we put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Nope not this year.
This year I didn't even have the tree up December 1st. Lame.
It is up now and let's just say it makes my heart happy.

This year I changed our same old decor theme. It has been around since our first year of marriage nine years ago. I was done with the gingerbread and gingham theme.

Enter my red white and greenish/blue heaven.
I HEART it.

my "no Silhouette needed" wall art secret coming soon 
and p.s. those pillows are $3 place mats. SWEET.

Since I can't go and buy all new ornaments I used some old red ones, bought some new ones SUPER cheap, and made the rest.



I will have ornament tutorials AND some other really cheap decorating tricks this week.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh, how nice!!! It's always fun to change your Christmas decor. Love those pillows!!

Natalie said...

I hate you... Okay, I love you but seriously woman. It looks just as great as you had described it to me. The pillows make my heart happy and everyone loves a little ball o' yarn :)
Love your guts,
Nat

Nyree said...

Looks wonderful my dear! I also added a bit of bluish-green to my Christmas this year. I'm really loving that color at all times of the year. Keep the beautimous ideas comin'

Unknown said...

what great decorations--i particularly love the felt accents...and the words on the wall..so perfect! thanks for coming by my place. i am going to have a browse around here for a while

Jessica said...

I love the pillows! Those are really cute. I can't believe they were placemats.
My Christmas colors have always been red and white and I love the touch of blue in yours. So pretty!

justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

I love all of it!!! Beautiful. Christmas trees make me happy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...