Nov 30, 2010

Giving the Gift of CUTE

Several weeks ago I came across this AWESOME tutorial by H is for Handmade over at I am Momma. Immediately I shouted in glee and giddily clapped. I knew I had to make a version of this. But for who? When?

Then an idea came to me...make it in mini form for a cute little girl. 

I had the perfect person too. Just before finding this tutorial, my friend and I set up a little Christmas barter. She had something she was willing to give me that I could use for my Little Men for Christmas and all she asked was for something for her adorable little girl and boy. 

Her little girl gets this mini version of Amy's scalloped sweater-

I used a simple long sleeve t-shirt instead of the sweater. I bought it in a size big so it would go over clothes well. I hemmed the sleeves to the right length.




LOVE it. 

I made her Little Man one of these-



Did you notice that the fabric coordinates with the cardigan? LOVE it.

Tomorrow I am going to tell you how you can get a hold of some ties for your little men.

3 comments:

tara said...

Yay!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! You really are a rock star my friend. I can't wait to give them both the maiden voyage. You're totally awesome. Thanks buddy :)

DustieBottoms said...

I heart that tie! Awesome.

Holly said...

Oh WOW!! That tie is your best ever. I think it's better than any I've ever seen. Love the fabric and all the professional details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...