Sep 27, 2010

We Have a Winner


Let me tell you...I am having a rough time getting back into the swing of things. I am pretty sure I left all my motivation in Hawaii.

So, I am so SORRY that I have been a little sluggish on the posting front since getting back. I have basically spent all my time loving my little boys (11 days was a long time not to see them), lounging, and getting all organized from the trip. 

I have big hopes for this week though. Tons of projects and things to do. BUT first...

I need to announce the winner of my last giveaway. I am super jealous that someone's ears will be wearing these lovelies. 

And the winner is...

#22

Blogger Michelle S said...

I'm also a proud follower.
Congrats Michelle!!! 

I know ALL of you are dying to see some pictures of Hawaii and to get all my useful hints and tips now that I am a seasoned Hawaii pro...I am hoping to be able to get that post out later today.

However, I am warning you...we have entered Halloween costume season and I am WAY behind...

I know you will forgive me!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Stockhoff Family said...

guess What-your home based mom- she is in our Stake RS Pres. Small world

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...