Sep 16, 2010

Swiss and Ham Roll Ups


These are pretty much awesome. Everyone loved them. What's not to love...they have cheese, cream cheese, ham, Parmesan cheese, (you don't have to tell the kids about the broccoli), butter, and it is all rolled up in the BEST roll recipe EVER.

Thanks again Mel, from My Kitchen Cafe oh how I heart you and kind of wished we neighbors so that I could randomly show up for dinner EVERY night.

So today I am going to be lazy, since I am in Hawaii and all (okay I promise I will stop bragging about that soon) and I am going to send you over to her actual recipe. Thanks for allowing me to be lazy!

So go on over get her recipe for  Swiss and Ham Roll Ups AKA her Savory Spiral Stuffed Rolls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...