Aug 1, 2010

And That's a Wrap!


Is July really already over??? I just can't quite believe it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone 
who supported/participated/commented in this little event. 

Thanks to these wonderful craftalicious women-

Abbie from Abbiesolutely
Mique from 30 days
Christie from Lemon Squeezy Home
Stephanie from Somewhat Simple
Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life
Cheri from I Am Momma
Brittany from Love Stitched
Sarah and Anna from Lily Lane Pendants
Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom
Alli from Ella Mae Designs (for the Christmas in July Button)

for everything you did.

I sure hope that you all enjoyed this. We could make this an annual thing, wouldn't that be fun.
The Christmas in July project library button will remain on the sidebar.

While the afore mentioned lovely ladies were helping with this little Christmas shindig, I was able to spend some summer lovin' time with these handsome little men.



We splashed.



We played.



We laughed.



We cooled off.

Today brings the end of Christmas in July, which is a little sad...
BUT don't worry I have some fun stuff in store for you.

More projects
Some house stuff
Tutorials
Recipes, Recipes, Recipes
Hey I Can Do That Saturdays are back
Party stuff

and BRAND NEW, Sundays will be "in a nutshell" regaling you 
with what my sweet little family did during the week.

ALSO YOU MIGHT WANT TO HEAD HERE AND VOTE...hint, hint, wink, wink.






Thanks again to everyone. I hope you bookmarked some of these great projects ideas. I hope you found a new site. I hope to see you all on a regular basis, seeing that we are all new bloggy friends now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...