Jun 21, 2010

Swapping with Dee Dee

Time for another blog swap. This time I am swapping with 
Dee Dee, super cute girl with a super great blog.



Hi everyone. I am super excited to be blog swapping with Larissa! Another day in Paradise has quickly become one of my favorite blogs! I can't get enough of her projects.

Now to introduce myself, my name is Dianna but most everyone calls me Dee Dee.
I blog at whatever Dee Dee wants {she's gonna get it}. I am the mom to the coolest little red headed boy and married to my best friend. I know, cliché but really we were best friends before we ever liked each other. My husband Travis, is a butcher. You can check out some the yummy things we eat here.

I love buying kids clothes and am always buying my son something new to wear. Every Sunday on my blog I show off his Stylin’ Sunday picture.
I love lists, being on time, organization, cooking, reading, traveling and crafting. Sometimes husbands and kids don’t allow traveling, being on time and keeping things organized. At least I have all of those other things.
I learned to sew at an early age. I took numerous lessons (art, swimming, tennis, ballet, tap, jazz, etc) and the only one I stuck with was sewing. I love all kinds of crafts and am trying my hand at quilting right now.

I made these little notebooks for all my little lists I like to make. They also make great journals.
I sell them along with a few of my other crafts in my Etsy shop just for fun.

Recently I made these calendar blocks with a group of young girls from my neighborhood. Make sure to check out the tutorial, they are super easy to make.
I also made this little wallet gift card holder for Father's Day but I think it would be great for birthdays too.

I like to make my husband craft with me. He likes helping me with our Gocco printer and making cufflinks.

I would love to meet you. Oh and make sure to enter the giveaways while you are there.
Thanks Larissa for letting me share your blog today!




Thanks Dee Dee. How great is she?
 I hope you are enjoying meeting all of these great bloggers 
I have been able to swap with. 


Take a little peak over at Tip Junkie today too...
you might see a familiar face.







See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Keersten said...

I love, love Deedee. Glad you guys swapped! Your blog is great. I can't wait to look at all of your crafts and tutorials!

Gabby Malcuit said...

I saw your blog featured on UCreate and totally had to comment on the fact that our blogs have the same name! I love Phil Vassar, too!!! I even got to meet him once, and he told me I was cute, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...