Jun 2, 2010

Southwest Hamburger


So with Summer coming, it is time to start going through the grilling recipes. I would LOVE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE GRILL RECIPES, so leave me a comment and share the grilling love. 

I LOVE this hamburger. It totally shows up the regular burger and makes your mouth and tummy super happy you ate it. Place it along a side of these--




and prepare for a perfect Summer evening.

Southwest Hamburgers

2 lbs of ground hamburger, or turkey, or mix
1 cup of pepper jack cheese or monterey jack for kiddos
1/2 t garlic powder
1 t cumin
2-3 green onions, sliced
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup favorite salsa
salt to taste

Mix all together. Form patties and cook until done. Top with a slice of pepper jack cheese.

Serve with a side of baked potato fries, follow recipe, but instead of Parmesan, garlic, and paprika add some southwest seasonings...cumin, chili powder, I used adobo seasoning for these.

 So seriously, leave me your favorite grilling recipe...I NEED them. 

4 comments:

kp said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Especially when you post food recipes. They are all such good ideas and are practical.
-Kristen

Elle Sees said...

Love the new design!
I just put Dale's steak sauce in my meat and everyone loves it.

Bargain Hoot said...

Yum! That burger looks so good, and so do the potatoes!

Thank you for stopping by my blog...I'll spend some time here too!

Have a great day!

Kimie said...

Super easy grill recipe, take a chicken breast slice a slit in it (but leave the breast attached. Put a slice of pepperjack cheese in it, then baste with barbecue sauce while you cook it. It's delicious and super simple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...