Jun 15, 2010

Love Myself a Swap with Night Owl

I got another chance to swap today. I am so excited to introduce 
you to Leslie and her pretty amazing blog.


HELLLLOOOOO Just Another Day in Paradise followers! I am so excited to be swapping with Larissa today! Don't you just think she is so cute and has tons of FABULOUS ideas?


HOOOOO goes there?

Let me introduce myself! My name is Leslie and I am the creator of
Night Owl Crafting.




I started blogging back in 2008 and decided that my personal blog was being over taken by my crafts,so I started my craft blog. This is a place where I love to share my creations and inspirations that I receive from fellow bloggers and crafters. I host 2 link parties each week. The first one is on Tuesdays, yes that is today, and it is called
Hoo are you Tuesdays!  





NightOwlCrafting



This party is where you answer a few questions I ask each week and then link up your post! This is a party to get to know each other outside the craft world! 
The other one is held every Wednesday and it is called  





This link party is where you can come and show off whatever you have been making!


I hope you will come and link up to both parties! I also am looking for more AMAZING blogs like Becky's to blog swap with me!

Today I would like to share with you some of my favorite projects I have done!

Starting off is my changing pad and it even has a tutorial!



Check out these lady bug pavers! They are so fun and easy to make!



I had so much fun making these adorable fabric pinwheels!



My most favorite recent project that I am in love with I copied from another blog, yes she knows!
Check it out on my bandanna tablecloth post!



I have so many more cute projects that you should come and check out over at Night Owl Crafting and please come join my link parties! I love meeting new HOOTS!

Thanks Larissa for letting me take over your FANTASTIC blog today!
I had a HOOOOT of a time!



Thanks Leslie! I Love that tablecloth, don't you? What a fun idea for a party.
Have a great day everyone. See you tomorrow for a super yummy recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...