Jun 21, 2010

Bribery

Grab some cereal, the crazier the better...


melt some of this stuff...


add to cereal and make some of these...


serve them up to your little ones in bribery so that...



you can cuddle up with a box of this and some DayQuil undisturbed ...


that's what you are doing if you have caught the dreaded summer 
cold/sinus infection...I am just making a really good guess.

Don't worry hand washing and face masks were involved in the making process...okay not the face masks, would you believe I held my breath? Anyway, no germs were passed on.

PS your kids will enjoy this bribery for reasons other than sickness...

6 comments:

chris said...

These look so yummy. I want some too!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

oh yum!

ColleenandKendra said...

Feel better soon!

Holly Wilcox said...

I'm sorry you're sick. You are working too hard! Take a break and get better. You deserve it.

Amy C. said...

I love your blog, ok? I do blame you for some of my rolls, though. Your recipes are killing me. :)

tara said...

dude, you rule. are you feeling better? did you actually get to stop and do nothing? i really hope so buddy. i miss you tons and hope all is well.

ps check you out with your almost 200 followers. snap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...