Jun 10, 2010

Blog Swapping With Bird Crafts

How thrilled am I that Bird is swapping with me today!
 I know all of you will LOVE her stuff.
I just can't wait for you to meet her and check out her blog. 
Drum roll please....meet Bird-

Bird Crafts


Hi everyone, I am Bird from the Blog Bird Crafts. I blog from France, where I've been living  with my family for the past ten years or so.

I started blogging last November and I’m loving it! I love to chat and to write (as you’ll find from this post) but I also enjoy making new friends. So feel free to pop over and leave me looooads of comments, ok?!! ;)

At Bird Crafts I blog mainly blog about PARTIES and Party Printables, but also sewing, Printable FREEBIES, DIY, home décor, thrifty finds, Blogging Tips, craft tutorials, recipes and more - If it’s party-related or handmade chances are, I’ll post about it!  :)

You can also find a monthly Celebrations Link Party (you have the chance to link up your posts until tonight!) over at Bird Crafts.



At the moment we have some  fabulous cake decorating session over at Bird Crafts called Cake it Pretty - So if you've always wanted to decorate cakes but have no idea where to start, then don’t forget to pop over and have a snoop around!!






 Here is a peek at some of my Party Printables




Bollywood Bling Party Collection :)




And to get your hands at some custom, fun and affordable Party Printables to embellish your home-made parties, you can head for my  Etsy shop!!  :)


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bird Crafts is currently hosting a fab CSN GIVEAWAY where you get to choose your prize in the value of $80!!! Be sure to check it out too! 

Thanks again Larissa, for this cool swap!! :)
Much Love to you and all your readers,


3 comments:

Holly said...

Larissa, I just saw your dino cake on the other blog. How did I miss that one???
I tried making that same cake for B's birthday this past February. I wish I had seen your cake. It would have helped me with mine. Great job on it!!
I was happy with how mine turned out, but I definitely like yours more.

Bird said...

Larissa gal!!!

Hope you're having fun at camp!!

It was such a blast swapping with you and thank you for this amazing opportunity!!

love,
Bird

Elaine said...

Hi Larissa, I am here thanks to your blog swap with Bird.
I am already in love with your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...