Jun 28, 2010

179 Days Till Christmas


But who's counting, right?

From the perspective of a small child 179 days until Christmas seems like an ETERNITY to wait...you should see the looks on my little men's faces when I tell them they have 179 sleeps left until Christmas...priceless I tell you.

HOWEVER, from the perspective of a wanna-be-homemade-gift-giver for hubby, three children, parents, in-laws, siblings, cousins, grandparents, teacher, neighbors, friends, friends kids...oh you get it! The list goes on and on, and I didn't even factor in the fact that you had to give to these loved ones last year, and the year before, and the year before...and heaven forbid there is a repeat.

Just before I got my third ulcer, right as I was reaching for the Pepto...which I am thinking I should buy stock in...my little brain thought of something...




Intrigued??? You should be...it is going to be a pretty awesome month long event with guest bloggers, giveaways, linky parties, and a truck load of homemade gift ideas.

Mark your calendars, it all starts Thursday, July 1st.

4 comments:

PJ and Annie said...

YAY!! I am SO very excited for some ideas for family members! THANK YOU! :)

Trina said...

love your blog! 181 days to Christmas freaks me out! Looking forward to some new ideas for homemade gifts this year!!

www.babyjaynes.com

Cole's Corner said...

woooo hoooooo! Sounds fun!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Yay! I can't wait for all the Christmas ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...