Apr 19, 2010

Earth Day T-Shirt


Earth Day is this Thursday. I knew over a month ago I wanted to make this shirt for my oldest little man to wear to school. I even warned his teacher that I was going to be starting an anti-homework campaign..haha.

It was super easy to make. All you will need is:

t-shirt
freezer paper
black and white permanent fabric paint
green and brown felt
coordinating thread
phrase typed out in font of your choice, size of your choice

I traced a pattern for myself to use, but really everything is really basic and you can easily make your own pattern. My phrase was off the computer, the bracket and the tree pattern were hand drawn.

You follow similar instructions as used in the Chicks Dig Me Tee.





My little man thought it was pretty hilarious. He is already really excited to wear it to school on Thursday. He even hopes that his plea for saving the earth might result in less homework...



I mean really, who wouldn't want to save the planet for this face.






Keeping It Simple




The Girl Creative

Talk About it Tuesday

8 comments:

Kaysi said...

What a great shirt! I love the saying and agree! :)

Corey and Jenessa said...

Hey soul sister...will you make me that shirt for this earth day :)oh ya, I don't have homework. oh well

Stacey said...

Oh I love it! Cute saying and it turned out great. Awesome pictures too. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

valerie said...

Love the shirt!! Great idea!!!

Lei said...

that is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you don't mind that I featured this on my blog...it's adorable! Stop by and grab a button if you would like! Happy Earth Day!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey Larissa,
You always make THE cutest shirts for your guys! Love them! So clever. Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking our your craftiness!
happy crafting,
Linda

Erika said...

How fabulous! Oh what a great idea!!!I love it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...