Mar 3, 2010

Total Bedlam Around My House Today


Today:

I had a fabulous thing to show for my Around the House Wednesday

It didn't get done because I was doing this...


Our printer ink cartridge is having problems, but I needed it for same thing above pictured clown was done for. I can't very well put up this...



So I took this...



and I hand painted in all of my letters...






I spent the whole morning painting and then cutting out letters.

Then I spent the afternoon at the school putting up the entire display.

On the way out the principal simply said, "Your display is so bright."  (Yes there was a tone...notice the missing "it looks GREAT").

I have not cleaned. I have still not finished my project. Dinner is still a mystery. The crazies have come to play and show no signs of leaving.

Today, yes today there is total bedlam around my house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...