Mar 12, 2010

Just Another Fabulous Blog Friday

Today I am giving a shout out to Design Intervention. Not only does she have tons of cool projects, but she is a pretty awesome reupholster-er...totally a word!  I mean really look at some of the stuff she does...get ready to be ah-mazed--










I have been wanting to learn how to reupholster for years, but always lacked the initiative/courage.

Well Amy just wrapped up a little Reupholstery 101 week.






She leads you step by step, picture by picture of a starting reupholstery project. She even hinted that she might do a reupholstery 201 week. I better hurry and get started on a project. 


I keep chanting to myself, "I can do it...I can do it...be a brave little toaster."


To top off her awesomeness...she is a wifey to a currently deployed hubby. With my brother deployed and my sweet sister-in-law being a wifey to a deployed hubby...I am reminded of how awesome these wives and husbands of our deployed military men and women are...not to mention the service men and women themselves.


Go check out her blog. Give her some blog love and support. 


AND say a little prayer...okay a big prayer for our service men and women.


Brother--I love you!



2 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I love him too! hehe

Amy {Design Intervention} said...

OH!!! Thank you so much!!!!! That was just fabulous and I feel so special! Plus a little shout out for military wives - - the best!!! Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...