Mar 24, 2010

Hi My Name is Larissa, I am a Volunteeraholic, among other things...



Remember 30 seconds ago, okay a little longer, when I was complaining that blogger had malfunctioned leaving me pleading for help...

Okay, so I malfunctioned. My apologies to blogger, you did nothing wrong. It was silly, impatient me. ALL me. If you are curious, I had somehow been stuck on the edit html format in posting, so of course I couldn't post any pictures....duh.

To be honest, I blame it on all of this...




I am up to my elbow in painting. I think I have a problem. I can't seem to say no to volunteering for stuff. I think of my sweet little man at his sweet little school and I feel inclined to help. SO when did helping turn into doing all the decoration for a carnival?  Couldn't I have just baked a cake? I am just saying, next year, please someone remind me of this very moment!

So all you other over-achieving mommas who can't seem to say no to volunteering for stuff...ya' want to form a support group. I sure could use it.

3 comments:

Keri said...

It's called PTA. LOL I dont knwo how you do it girl. man Being in the same shoes you are I can only be MOM and never anything more. You inspire me seriously...maybe cause you little one is still a baby. But im still envious of your enthusiasm for crafts and volunteering. Your amazing has anybody told you that lately cause its true.

Nyree said...

a support group may just be needed! I, too, cannot say no! Not that I want to. It sounds fun, right? Like it won't be a big deal. You've always wanted to be an active part of their life at school. But then cute ideas pop up from everywhere, then you realize that for your kid it has to be the best! Then the feelings named overwhelmed & swamped visit and you're in for it. Is that how it is for you? it is for me. But it looks like you're completey in control....like always

Stockhoff Family said...

Be sure I will be standing at the head of the line to help you say NO! It does look amazing though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...