Mar 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Wee One

A year ago today, our smallest one was born.

If you know me, you already know the story. Two days before our scheduled induction, we found out our insurance didn't cover the anesthesiologist, which means he did not cover the happy drugs. After a lot of worrying and crying, I put on my big girl panties (quite literally) and decided to just do the labor natural. To make a long story short, I did it.

When it was all said and done, he was here.


I know is it corny and cliche, but time really does fly by. They go from the above, to this...



before you know it. 

Now he can:

stand by himself
walk 3-4 steps
climb stairs
say, Momma, Dadda
eat everything in sight
play "there he is" our version of peek a boo
survive without nursing (mom's favorite)

Happy, happy birthday littlest man of ours.

3 comments:

Stockhoff Family said...

Happy Birthday to mom and son, and time surely does fly by - thankfully! Love you all and have a very, very great birthday Case.

gramps

Sheila said...

He is ADORABLE!!!
And I can relate with your pain.....when I had my first 15 years ago (I was an 18 year old mommy) they REFUSED to give me happy meds!!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH! I can't believe I had more AFTER him!

ColleenandKendra said...

Happy birthday sweet little Case! We love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...