Dec 9, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good...



Yes I have a new crafting companion. After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, meet my new machine. As you can see our new relationship couldn't have happened at a better time. My Christmas present line up of felt food has been put on hold waiting for this thing. Now I can bust it out...at least that is the plan. In fact, all my crafting dreams and plans have a better chance to see completion now that I have a machine that works.

Here is what is on my Christmas get done list:

Felt food-
an array of breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweets and groceries
so far I have 2 pancakes cut out and partially sewn, 2 strips of bacon cut out, 3 pop tarts bejewelled, and one pop tart done

groceries cut out

toys for Case

pj pants for boys

ties for boys

tree skirt



Did I just hear someone laugh at the ridiculousness of that list? Or did you laugh at my level of sanity??

Don't worry I am laughing too. Hey and guess what? I am under no delusion that this is all getting done, but a girl needs to set goals right.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

super mom. They're gonna love that!

Linda and Dave said...

The boys are going to be in seventh heaven. Hope you enjoy the day as much as all your guys will. I know if they are happy, you will be happy, too. Love, Mom Z

Nyree said...

i saw these super cute felt foods on a blog. Wanted to tackle it but when do you get it done without them seeing? At night? Boy.. I zonk as soon as they do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...