Dec 17, 2009

My Own Dose of Holiday Cheer

I've been needing a little TRUE holiday cheer. I have been focusing too much on production of presents and that has been causing me stress. So imagine how happy my heart was when I got these pictures back from Cole's school holiday bazaar. Most of you know my kids DO NOT like to get up close and personal with the man in red. These are my very first pictures of my boys with Santa ( you can see Jack took some bribing candy cane in hand). My three little men are the best dose of holiday cheer. They are who I do all the crazy holiday plans for.

To pass on some further cheer, I also included their letters to Santa. Cole's is pretty clear (although stuffed whale was to tease Aunt Natters who hates whales). Jacks is a drawing of rockets. Have a great holiday rest of the week.






Also, because it is Recipe Thursday and I didn't post one last week...here is a link for a yummy dessert recipe...no picture or retyped recipe included...I know what a slacker! Trust me though it is delightfully awesome.

Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars

3 comments:

Dave Dyk said...

Such cute pictures of your boys. Loved their lists too! I must say Jack is quite the artist! Really!

Keri said...

too cute they look so happy to se santa. how fun. There nothing more heart warming then seeing those tiny little crocked letters the kids write. arnt they just precious. i love it.

Natalie said...

I think it took a good 10 minutes to get that picture of Jack. Sadly, no one knew at the time that I would accidentally throw the candy cane away and an epic meltdown would follow.
Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...