Dec 1, 2009

Grateful



Need I say more.  Okay, so I still will. I am grateful to have had family here. Grateful for their love and support. I am grateful for this holiday season and what it implies. I am grateful that the turkey was done and ready pretty much on time. Grateful my hubby had some extra days off. I am grateful he let me decorate the table in a non-efficient-for-eating way. Grateful for all the extras that we have. Grateful. Wow am I grateful.

PS take a little time to check out the mugs of my cute boys in the above pic!



my table setting, I sure love it

4 comments:

Amy said...

Holy Cow, look how big and CUTE Case is. Your table setting is beautiful. Wouldn't match the paper products we used very well.

Stockhoff Family said...

I noticed Mr. Jack right away - at least I assume that was Jack making the awesome face. It brought a smile to this old guy's face. We definitely have much to be grateful for, and your table looked great Rissy. See you in a few days!

pops

tara said...

i sure love your table setting as well. just about as much as i love you and your ever happy blog. way to bring in the holidays, riss. i hope you have a fabulous christmas and all is well for you and those little dudes or yours.

Amanda said...

It looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...