Oct 29, 2008

Halloween Part 1

Last night was the much awaited ward Trunk-or-Treat. Our ward hasn't done one in years, but thanks to the YW this year we got one. I have been so excited for this little activity. Both Cole and Jack have been talking about it for days. I have been waiting excitedly for the debut of their costumes, last night was the first time they both had them on at the same time. My Batman and Robin were pretty cute.

They enjoyed the little carnival games, Cole was even the first one to get a cupcake in the cupcake walk...I made him eat it while I held it because the frosting was yellow, and there was no way I was getting that costume dirty!




It was a little bitter out, but they still all bundled up and trunk-or-treated. I sat huddled in our undecorated drunk and dropped candy in bags. The boys made quite a haul, one down, one to go.

6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

those costumes are precious - so fun to have two little boys you can dress up like that together! Glad the night was fun for everyone - trunk or treats are a necessary practice for Halloween I've decided! :)

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Look at all that candy!! Looks like you guys had a fun time! The boys costumes are super cute!

Michelle said...

Your little Batman and Robin are quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a great costume idea!

tara said...

do you realize you wrote undecorated "drunk." freudian slip? i think not...is that how you're dealing with the stress? you've hit the jack daniels. i won't say it doesn't work. alright, alright. cute costumes. well done you creative mom you

Amy said...

I love the cartoon (oh, and your kids are pretty darn cute too.)

Celeste said...

I love trunk or treats! The boys are adorable. (I think we have the same couch. How fun!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...