Oct 24, 2008

Crazy Eights

I normally don't do these because I don't even have enough time to post a normal post, but just for you Melissa, Here it is:

Eight Shows I like to Watch:

The Office
Bones
Biggest Loser
So You Think You Can Dance
What Not to Wear
Most anything on Food Network (except Semi Homemade)
Project Runway
Gilmore Girls reruns

Eight Restaurants I like to eat at:

PF Changs
Panera
Camille's
Red Robin
Johnny B's (Sandwich not diner)
Bennihana's
Kneaders
Any place that serves GOOD sandwiches

Eight things that I've Done today:

Worked out
Washed Dishes
Cleaned the Playroom (this should count for all 8 since I do it 100x a day)
Changed a diaper
Sewed the rest of boys Halloween Costume
Vacuumed
Put Boys down for Nap
Did a Little Happy Dance

Eight Things I am looking forward to:

Halloween and seeing my cute kids all dressed up
Thanksgiving and seeing family
CHRISTMAS
Getting to scrapbook again
Knowing what is going on with Spencer's j0b
Having this baby (did you catch that for those who didn't know???)
Being done with babysitting
A good nights sleep


Eight Things on my wish list:

Healthy Hubby and Kids
Funds to redo house (or hey get a new one)
To see my family
To not balloon up in my pregnancy
Stacy and Clinton to redo my wardrobe
A vaca with my hubby
A giant family trip to Disneyland
A bigger family car

Eight people to tag: (Sorry ahead of time)

Tara
Mindy
Nyree
Melanie
Jenny
Amy
K
Mom

10 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

Congratulations officially on the pregnancy! When are you due??? So happy for you and Spencer!!!

Holly Wilcox said...

More of the "having this baby" please!! Congrats!! Tell us more!

Nyree said...

Hey, hey, hey! I remember another tag earlier this year when you said you wanted another baby, but you didn't think it would happen this year. So YAY for you! I am so excited for you! And as your other friend said Tell us more, spill ALL the beans! CONGRATULATIONS!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

See, that wasn't so bad..plus it gave you an excuse to announce your pregnancy. :) hehe

Abbie said...

It seems that congratulations are in order. Would you like a girl or boy?

JasonDebbie said...

Holy crap youre pregnant! I can't help but baloon up, i look like the michelin man its nasty. I have lots of similar answers as you we must be kindred spirits.

Porters said...

Congratulations with the pregnancy! Maybe you will get a pretty little girl or another handsome boy wouldn't be so bad.

Celeste said...

I am so excited for you Larissa! I hope your feeling o-k. (We also think a lot alike, esp. about the food network! I don't have that channel anymore, :(

Dave Dyk said...

That's so great that you are pregnant with baby #3! Congrats!

V and Co. said...

oh my gosh HI!!!! i think about you ALL THE TIME! how are you guys doing? and wow #3 wonderful! your little boys are A-DOR-ABLE! i'm really glad you commented because if not i wouldn't of been able to link back to you! i can't wait to catch up! hey what exactly are you guys doing in ohio anyways...i mean i know it's for spencer job but what is that job? :) i missed ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...