Mar 24, 2008

Coloring Eggs

Happy Easter!
I am normally not a big color Easter egg person. Mostly because, I don't like hiding them out of a fear of not finding them all, which would lead to an awfully stinky mess. BUT this year Cole really wanted to, so I agreed. It was hard to keep Jack away, now that he is climbing up on chairs and then the table, but we still managed to avoid any big mess. We tried getting fancy by using rubber bands and stickers of all sizes. I even tried making a polka dot egg with little round stickers, but boohoo the stickers pulled up so it didn't work out. I would say though, that our first egg coloring session was a success. We even found all of the eggs after the Easter Bunny hid them.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...