Jan 12, 2008

Our Two Boys



Cole and Jack bring so much joy into our lives. What better way to start off our family blog then to show them off. It is so much fun to watch them become so close. From the very beginning Cole was so happy to have a brother. As they each have gotten older it is fun to see how they influence one another. Cole has made Jack want to already be 4. Jack thinks that he can climb on things, ride bikes, eat with real silverware and drink out of real cups. Jack has taught Cole to be more fearless. I love listening to them laugh with eachother. Everytime that happens it manages to erase the memories of Cole telling me "Whatever!" and Jack throwing chunks of fruit not only over the table but clear into the kitchen, and reminds me that "this" is what I do it all for. They truly are the best things I ever made...okay we, I did have help.

9 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

Well, ok, that's just the cutest thing! Love your blog page! It is totally you. I hope you have better success with it...I started mine when we moved but found it easier to just email pictures than keep it up. I'll keep yours in my favorites, though, and look forward to the fabulousness that I'm sure you will design!
Love ya and miss ya! Colleen

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Riss, the slideshow looks great. You are el natural. Love ya!

gram and papa said...

Dad says, "it took us a while to read it all because we kept getting side tracked with the "too cute" kid pictures! You did great!! Thanks for helping us to be even happier grandparents! We look forward to lots more!
Gram and Papa

tara said...

well there you go again gettng tbe monopoly of creativity on another medium. i thought i had this one nabbed and then you pop up with the cutest thing ever. in all seriousness, it looks great. don't forget to drop by and check mine out in your lack of spare time :)

tara said...

where did you get your background?

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

HEY TARA...in answer to your question...I can't take the credit for coming up with that. You should check out my brother Andy and his wifes'. She started it all. She helped me, it is a little bit of a process, but call me and I will show you how. LOVE YA!

Dave Dyk said...

Hey Larissa! I found your blog through Tara. It looks great. I am super jealous. I have not quite figured out how to make mine cool like everyone elses, so I may have to get some tips from you. :) Looks like life is treating you well. Your kids are adorable! Love you, Heidi

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog now! It looks very cute-as do your boys, they are getting too big! We need to see you guys again before they grow up all the way.

Dave Dyk said...

Yay for me! We made the list! I still have not figured out how to make a list of our friends blogs. May have to ask Dave for help on that. Hey, could you send me your contact info? I am not sure if you would be interested in knowing about the upcoming reunion, but we can send you stuff anyway. My email is heidi@cpnt.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...